Re: Help finding videos

Milos Stehlik (milos@interaccess.com)
Wed, 05 Aug 1998 14:40:20 -0500

Dear Eileen,

Maborosi is a recent release through New Yorker Video, and available through most vendors.

Victor Erice's beautiful, beautiful films (it happens to be true) is an upcoming Facets Video release,
probably sometime in the winter of 98. It is currently being newly subtitled, and will appear under
its alternate English-language title, DREAM of LIGHT.

Best,

Milos Stehlik
Facets Video