American Tongues

Jim Glenn (jglenn@ucrac1.ucr.edu)
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 08:14:49 -0700

Pamela,

I checked our copy of American Tongues, which we got several years ago, and
on the cover it says that it is from The Center for New American Media, 524
Broadway, Second Floor, New York, New York 10012-4408. Sorry, I don't have
a phone number. I don't know if this information is still valid, but maybe
it will give you a lead. I hope it helps.

Jim Glenn
Manager, Media Library
University of California, Riverside
JGlenn@pop.ucr.edu