RE: Video "Some Mother's Son"

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 08:33:43 -0400

Georgia,

Our library bought a copy of this video in February from Movies Unlimited.
(Or, more accurately, it was ordered in December and arrived in February.)
It's also listed on the Facets website, where I looked today.

Marilyn Huntley

At 09:52 AM 7/21/98 -0700, you wrote:
> I am requesting any and all help in finding this video for a request
>that I have.
> I want to Thank you in advance also.
>
> The video is " Some Mother's Son"
> Helen Mirren , Irish Film. dates released 1995-1996
>

> Help!!!
>
> Georgia Adams
> Learning Resource Center
> William Jewell College
> 500 College Hill,
> Liberty, Missouri 64068
>
> e-mail : adamsg@william.jewell.edu

Audiovisual Classroom Services, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu