Re: Brazelton Neonatal Behavioural Assessment Scale

Thu, 16 Jul 1998 19:13:14 -0500 (EST)

Kate: I checked OCLC WorldCat. There are various releases of the 1973
film, including videorecordings with a 1980 date. However, there is no
new edition of the film. The videorecordings are the 1973 film. There
are three parts, released individually and on one tape. The distributor
for all of them is the Education Development Center of Newton, MA. I
would contact them to see if the film has been updated. They would know.
However, I suspect it has not been. Good luck!

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries