Re: Liquidation of video stock

Judy Jones (jonesjm@libraryserver.lib.csus.edu)
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 10:45:35 PST8PDT

is your catalog of items on the web? Also, aside from feature films,
most videos seem to me to be special interest. Could you please
define? Thanks

Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998
10:31:35 -0700 Reply-to: videolib@library.berkeley.edu
From: Sherine <sherine@teleport.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Liquidation of video stock

Liquidating special interest videos.

We have decided to quit selling special interest videos at our web site
http://www.allreviews.com. We would like to sell all of our remaining
inventory at a 50% discount. All videos are new, first quality, in the
original packaging.

I would like to ask the group if they know of anyone that might be
interested in our videos or if you know where I might advertise this
liquidation? We will be selling all videos listed on our web site at a 50%
discount. We only have one copy of each title. Thank you.

Sherine Bridges
sherine@teleport.com
http://www.allreviews.com