Re: Liquidation of video stock

Judy Jones (
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 10:45:35 PST8PDT

is your catalog of items on the web? Also, aside from feature films,
most videos seem to me to be special interest. Could you please
define? Thanks

Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998
10:31:35 -0700 Reply-to:
From: Sherine <>
To: Multiple recipients of list <>
Subject: Liquidation of video stock

Liquidating special interest videos.

We have decided to quit selling special interest videos at our web site We would like to sell all of our remaining
inventory at a 50% discount. All videos are new, first quality, in the
original packaging.

I would like to ask the group if they know of anyone that might be
interested in our videos or if you know where I might advertise this
liquidation? We will be selling all videos listed on our web site at a 50%
discount. We only have one copy of each title. Thank you.

Sherine Bridges