Re: Search - videos on ethics

Kari Noren (kari@frif.com)
Thu, 09 Jul 1998 11:52:44 -0400

Dear Becky: Our film "A Gang For Good" talks about the the Boys Brotherhood
Republic which runs its own court system, police force and many many
recreational activities to build a sense of civics and pride in the Lower
East Side of New York City. It is 58mins/color/ 1992 $390 with public
performance rights. I can send you a preview if you'd like to see it. Just
please reply via return email.
I am faxing you a description in the meantime.

Best regards.

Kari Noren
Sales Director