Re: Search - videos on ethics

Kari Noren (kari@frif.com)
Wed, 08 Jul 1998 14:18:41 -0400

Dear Jane: I would like to recommend 2 of our films for your program:

"Four Voices" 28 minutes, color, 1987 $220
"A Gang For Good" 58 minutes, color, 1992 $390

I am faxing descriptions to you and please give me a call at 800-876-1710 or
get in touch via return email kari@frif.com if you would like to preview these.

I can give you a 20% discount if you buy both $176 and 312 for a discounted
total of $488 instead of $610. You can also save the shipping charge if you
preview.

Let me know if these will apply! I am taking a look at them right now as we
speak also to assess currentness of style etc.

Best regards,

Kari N.