Search for VHS Versions: Behavior T & P; City of Cathay

Lyn McCurdy (lmccurdy@wittenberg.EDU)
Tue, 7 Jul 1998 12:25:46 -0400 (EDT)

We would like to purchase VHS versions to replace our copies of
the following 16mm films. We would appreciate any information regarding
the availability (or lack thereof) of these titles.

Behavior Theory and Practice (4-part series)

City of Cathay

Thanks.

Lyn McCurdy
Director of Audio Visual Services Email: mccurdy@wittenberg.edu
Wittenberg University Phone: 937-327-7325
Springfield, OH 45504 FAX: 937-327-6139