Re: Eriksson film

Marc Sober 396-4616 (msober@epfl2.epflbalto.org)
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 15:18:13 -0400 (EDT)

The animated film is called Everybody Rides the Carousel, and is follows
Erikson's stages of life (all the stages, not just childhood); It was
made by John and Faith Hubley. We purchased it years ago, first on film
and then on video, from Pyramid Film & Video in Santa Monica, CA.
Pyramid Film and Video
P.O. BOX 1048
Santa Monica, CA 90406-1048
(310) 828-7577
(800) 421-2304
Fax: (310) 453-9083
email: info@pyramedia.com
web: http://www.pyramidmedia.com

>From Pyramid's online catalog (also available home video):
Everybody Rides the Carousel
Based on the writings of psychoanalyst Erik Erikson,
this brilliant animated film invites the viewer along on
eight rides through the different stages of life. The film
reflects the inner feelings and conflicting emotions
experienced during each stage of personality
development. By John and Faith Hubley.

72 minutes.
VHS: $125.00 Laserdisc: $199.00

Marc Sober voice : (410)396-4616
Audio-Visual Department FAX : (410)545-7517
Enoch Pratt Free Library e-mail: msober@epfl2.epflbalto.org
400 Cathedral St. msober@mail.pratt.lib.md.us
Baltimore, MD 21201