Re: locate titles on video

ret (lorettaw@nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us)
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 13:30:54 -0700 (PDT)

I found (Born In Flames) $29.95 order no. FRF 908078 it in the
Ingram Intertainment! 1997-1998 Videopedia I hope this helps.

On Mon, 29 Jun 1998, Jon (Jonathan) Shanoian wrote:

> I would appreciate any help in locating four titles on VHS. Thank
> you very much.
>
> 1. Killer of Sheep (dir. by Charles Burnett)
> 2. Watermelon Woman (dir. by Cheryl Dunye)
> 3. Jeanne Diehlman (dir. by Chantal Ackerman)
> 4. Born in Flames (dir. by Lizzie Borden)
>
> Jonathan Shanoian
> William Paterson University
> shanoianj@nebula.wilpaterson.edu

Loretta Whitaker Popular Library Assistant
Central Subject Selector Multnomah County Library
lorettaw@nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us 801 SW 10 Portland, OR 97205
Fax (503) 248-5226 (503) 248-5123 x5471