Re: CD-ROM photoessary on global culture

Kathy Olsen (KOLSEN@mail.bcl.lib.fl.us)
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 15:45:12 -0400

Kris is right--the title is MATERIAL WORLD: A GLOBAL FAMILY PORTRAIT,
and it's available in cd-rom from Library Video Company (one of many
sources, I'm sure) for $24.95. They can be reached at 800-843-3620.

Kathy Olsen
Broward County Library