Re: CD-ROM photoessary on global culture

Thu, 25 Jun 1998 23:00:31 -0500 (EST)

This answer is more print than multimedia, but it's a lead. I own the
book of this, and if there's a CD-ROM, it probably has the same name:
_Material World: A Global Family Portrait_. The photos you describe are
in the book. Here's the full citation.

Menzel, Peter. _Material World: A Global Family Portrait_. San
Francisco: Sierra Club Books, 1994.

Good luck!

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries