Re: Language of life, etc.

Gail B. Fedak (gfedak@a1.mtsu.edu)
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 09:41:33 -0700

Judie Porter wrote:

> Hello:
> I am looking for several videos for next school year.
> They are:
> Language of life (poetry series)
> Triumph of the nerds (I know this has been on before but I didn't write
> down the information)
> April Morning
> Buried in Ice
> George Washington: the man who would not be king
> Snowgoose
> Henry V and the globe theatre (a Frontline from last year)
> Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.
> Judie Porter
> Portsmouth Schools, RI

Judie,

George Washington: The man who would not be king is from PBS Video (800-344-3337);
Buried in Ice is an old NOVA program and may be out of distribution, but try WGBH
(800-255-9424). You might ask PBS Video about the Frontline program as well, even
though it is not listed in their new resource catalog.

Hope this helps,
Gail B. Fedak
Instructional Media Resources
Middle Tennessee State University