Re: Looking for: Out for a Change

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 15:21:26 -0400

Sue -

In February, 1996, I rented the video "Out For a Change" from University of
California Extension Center for Media and Independent Learning at Berkeley.
I've never seen it in their printed catalog, but checked just now on their
website and there it is.

Out For a Change: Addressing Homophobia in Women's Sports (1994)
catalog # 38311, sale $150, rent $50

Phone 510-642-0460, or fax 510-643-9271
Website at http://www-cmil.unex.berkeley.edu/media/default.html

Marilyn Huntley

At 09:58 AM 6/18/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I am looking for a video titled "Out for a Change". It is a video about
>homophobia, and may be sports-related. I have not been able
>to locate it through any of my regular print sources. The professor who
>requested it knows of professors at other institutions who have it, but it
>is not listed in the library holdings of those universities. If anyone
>has any info on the distributor of this program, I would appreciate it.
>
>TIA,
>
>Sue
>
>********************* ()_()
>Susan Davis DeHut / ||| \
>Dir., Ed. Media Services | O O |\
>Linfield College \ / |\
>McMinnville, OR | | ||\
>sdehut@calvin.linfield.edu (_o_o_) |||\

Marilyn B. Huntley, Audiovisual Assistant; Audiovisual Classroom Services,
408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu