Re: Title request -Reply

Carole Clemens (CLCLEMENS@bsu.idbsu.edu)
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 10:13:21 -0600

Thank you, Gary. I have located the folks shown below and sent the =
information along to the teacher. Everyone has been so helpful - as =
always.

Carole Clemens

>>> Gary Handman <ghandman@library.berkeley.edu> 06/16/98 09:37am >>>
Watadori is available from the National Asian American Telecommunications
Assn (formerly CrossCurrents): =20

346 Ninth St., 2nd Fl=20
San Francisco, CA 94103=20
(415) 552-9550=20
(415) 863-7428 (fax)=20
email: distribution@naatanet.org=20
web:
http://www.naatanet.org/distrib/index.html=20

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000

"You are looking into the mind of home video. It is innocent, it is =
aimless,