Re: Title request

Mon, 15 Jun 1998 22:38:07 -0500 (EST)

Carole: Since I was in OCLC WorldCat for Becky's queries, I checked this
title too. The title _Watadori_ doesn't appear. Robert Nakamura's 1971
film is called _Manzanar_. I'm not sure where the title _Watadori_ came
from, but I think _Manzanar_ is the one you need. It is distributed by
NAATA. I think Gary Handman's web list of distributed has it listed under
both NAATA and Cross Currents Media. If not, email me and I'll check my
file of catalogs tomorrow at work. I know I have one from NAATA.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu