Re: Video Search

Mon, 15 Jun 1998 22:33:25 -0500 (EST)

Becky: I checked a few of these in OCLC WorldCat. This is always the
first place I check. It's better than *any* of the published sources.
_Dreams_ is too comon a name, so I didn't have much luck -- 900
possibilities even limited to 'media'. You might try the PBS Video
catalog just in case it's there. _Rock n Roll_ is a WGBH series (1995).
I would try the PBS Video or PBS Home Video catalog or website. _To Serve
and Protect?_ is distributed by the Educational Video Center. Try Gary
Handman's website and his list of distributors if you can't find a phone
nubmer in Bowker or a published source. _Remembering Ellis Island_ is
distributed by Panorama International Productions. It looks like it might
be home video so you might try Facets. I didn't have time to check the
World War I title, but I would search by the subtitle as the title is too
common. Good luck!

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu