Re: 20th century French videos

Milos Stehlik (milos@interaccess.com)
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 13:22:48 -0500

There is an inernational co-production directed by Luis Puenzo loosely based
on Camus' "The Plague."
When the film rights to the Visconti version of "The Stranger" expired, the
contract (with Paramount at
the time) was not renewed because Mme. Camus (who now owned the rights) did
not like the film.
Finally, I would suggest to you the excellent long interview with Sartre,
SARTRE BY HIMSELF, done
sometime in the 60s, which currently is still available on video.

Best,

Milos Stehlik
Facets Video