Re: video programs on diversity

Kari Noren (kari@frif.com)
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 11:20:51 -0400

Dear Lorna:

I wanted to respond to your videolib inquiry about programming video at your
library by informing you of our collection as a resource.

First Run/Icarus Films specializes in films on Human Rights Issues and race
and diversity issues. We carry over 700 titles with notable sections on race
in the U.S. and in South Africa as well as racial and political conflicts in
Asia, E. Europe, the Middle East, Latin America etc.

We provide films to universities, libraries and schools with full
performance rights and free previews are available of most of our titles for
a period of 2 to 3 weeks.
I would be very interested in sending you our catalog and some specialized
flyers if you will please send me your mailing address via return email.

Hoping to hear from you soon. You may also phone me at 800-876-1710.

Best regards,

Kari Noren
Sales Director