Re: Assertiveness training

Linda K. Harris (imslkh@selway.umt.edu)
Thu, 04 Jun 1998 10:26:35 -0600

Research Press still sells this title on video, or at least they did a
couple of years ago. Our instructors still use it because it is exactly
what they need. However, I too would like to find a more up to date
replacement. If anyone has information for Gail will you please Cc to me.
Thanks.

At 01:35 PM 6/3/98 -0700, you wrote:

>--------------9D44DE5728D0E05E6A9E7F8D
>
>I have an instructor using a 1978 title, Responsible Assertion, from
>Media Guild which has withdrawn the title and does not have an update.
>This instructor is looking for a more current program showing everyday
>settings, not just business settings, and targeted primarily to women.
>We have a 3 - 4 hour program for business applications, but it is too
>long and too specific to be useful in a non-business class. Any leads
>will be appreciated.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Gail B. Fedak
>Instructional Media Resources
>Middle Tennessee State University
>Murfreesboro, TN 37132
>615-898-2740
>gfedak@a1.mtsu.edu
>
>--------------9D44DE5728D0E05E6A9E7F8D
>
><HTML>
>I have an instructor using a 1978 title, <U>Responsible Assertion</U>,
>from Media Guild which has withdrawn the title and does not have an
update.&nbsp;
>This instructor is looking for a more current program showing everyday
>settings, not just business settings, and targeted primarily to women.&nbsp;
>We have a 3 - 4 hour program for business applications, but it is too long
>and too specific to be useful in a non-business class.&nbsp; Any leads
>will be appreciated.
>
><P>Thanks in advance,
><BR>Gail B. Fedak
><BR>Instructional Media Resources
><BR>Middle Tennessee State University
><BR>Murfreesboro, TN 37132
><BR>615-898-2740
><BR>gfedak@a1.mtsu.edu</HTML>
>
>--------------9D44DE5728D0E05E6A9E7F8D--

Linda Harris
Media Circulation Coordinator Phone: (406) 243-2859
Mansfield Library FAX: (406) 243-4067
Instructional Media Services E-mail: imslkh@selway.umt.edu
Social Science 126
University of Montana