Re: Fritz Lang Query

Paul Seeman (lipcs@TTACS.TTU.EDU)
Tue, 02 Jun 1998 06:55:07 -0700

Dan:

Looks like Fatal Passion is a severely boiled-down edit (297 minutes to 88)
of the original two-part Mabuse film, Dr. Mabuse, der Spieler (Dr. Mabuse,
the Gambler). Das Testament des Dr. Mabuse was dubbed into English twenty
years after its original release as The Crimes of Dr. Mabuse.

Hope this helps,

Paul

--
Paul Seeman, Librarian
International Cultural Center

"The web: yet another total disorientation that became status quo without anyone realizing it" --Richard Powers, Galatea 2.2