Re: essential publications

Wed, 20 May 1998 09:53:27 -0700 (PDT)

An interesting question, Oksana. The three publications I look at
regularly:

The Independent (American Independent Video & Film Assn)
Video Librarian
DV (Digital Video)
Cineaste
Literature film quarterly
Laser Disc Newsletter

The Facets supplements are essential, of course...

I'm a big fan of the FIAF CD-ROM and Film Literature Index

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000