Re: missing in action videos

Tue, 12 May 1998 13:39:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hey Rhonda:

Butoh is available from Michael Blackwood (see
http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/MRC/Distributors.html for address)

The Otis Redding piece is formally called "Shake" -- Facets and Movies
Unlimited both carry it.

Out of the Blacks into the Blues is a Yazoo video available (in 2 vols)
from Facets and Movies Unltd (also Ingram or B&T, I suppose)

Facets sells Great Day in Harlem (or used to)

Cheers!

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000