Re: Vietnamese Video

Bullfrog Films (bullfrog@igc.apc.org)
Fri, 8 May 1998 14:36:06 -0700 (PDT)

To James Smith:

In the area of non-fiction, Bullfrog Films offers a new video program from
the series A WOMAN"S PLACE, entitled "Rising Above: Women of Vietnam." The
video was produced by October Films with TVE, a video by Heiny Srour. It
was named a Certificate of Merit Winner in the 1997 Golden Gate Awards
Competition at the San Francisco International Film Festival.

Call me or reply by e-mail if you need further information. Thanks.
Elizabeth Stanley

At 10:31 AM 4/29/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Do any of you know of any good sources for Vietnamese langauge videos?
>The only thing I have available are some "Paris by Night" videos from a
>company called Thuy Nga which are music videos. I'm interested in
>feature type films or any non-fiction subject matter.
>
>Thanks..........james
>
>***********************************
>James G. Smith
>Collection Development Office