Re: Vietnamese Video

Becky Tatar (bltata@aurora.lib.il.us)
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 10:01:56 -0700

At 10:32 AM 4/29/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Do any of you know of any good sources for Vietnamese langauge videos?
>The only thing I have available are some "Paris by Night" videos from a
>company called Thuy Nga which are music videos. I'm interested in
>feature type films or any non-fiction subject matter.
>
>Thanks..........james
>
>***********************************
>James G. Smith

James, you might try Facets Multimedia in Chicago - 1-800-331-6197. I
checked their latest catalog index and didn't see Vietnamese listed
specifically, but this is a good source for foreign video.
The address is Facets Video, 1517 W. Fullerton Ave., Chicago, IL 60614.
Good luck!

Becky Tatar
Unit Head, Periodicals/Audio-Visual
Aurora Public Library