Re: Free To Choose

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 23:17:46 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Vicki, Free to Choose was a video series on PBS in the 1970's - it was
available from a now defunct vendor (for sale that is) called VideoSig out
of SunnyVale, CA. The Northern Illinois Library System, 4034 E. State
St., Rockford, IL 61108 (815) 229-0330, did have it in their
collection
back in 1992, but dispersed their collection to the 114 members. Send an
ILL request to NILS and I'll bet you can get it. It should be on OCLC - I
cataloged it!!! Jim Scholtz, Yankton (SD) Community Library.