RE: Video source "Sister Wendy"

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 10:19:49 -0400

Kay,

The question on videolib was from me, not from Becky. She was trying to
suggest that I check at Facets to rent the videos I'm looking for. Anyway,
I still have the same problem. Even with her reply and yours, I haven't
actually found a viable rental source for the "Sister Wendy" video series.

I tried the U. of Minnesota web site, as you suggested, and was unable to
find a listing for the series. (1) A Quick Search for "Sister Wendy" gave
me zero results; (2) a Quick Search for "Wendy" gave me 1 title, not the
right one; (3) a Detailed Search for "Wendy" gave me 6 titles, none of them
for Sister Wendy; (4) it didn't show up in the Alphabetical Index nor (5) in
the Specialized Subject Listings under "Art and Architecture"; and (6) the
videos are too new to be in your printed catalog. So, 6 tries and I seem to
be out of luck.

Please help! Could you send me information giving the titles, catalog
numbers and rental prices for the 5 volumes in the series? Or else tell me
how I can successfully search the umn web site myself? Thanks.

Marilyn Huntley