Re: Who Built America?

Gary Handman (
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 08:23:02 -0700 (PDT)

The Who Built America that I'm familiar with is a CD-ROM (for Mac only)
multimedia package dealing with US labor and social history from
Reconstruction to the WWI. It is one of the best CD-ROM mm I've ever absolute must have for any collection interested in these
topics. The CD is available from Voyager Co.

Are you referring to a video or some other media package?

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000