Re: Seeking Video Program Purchase Sources

Tue, 7 Apr 1998 13:52:45 -0700 (PDT)

The Seprpent is (was?) distributed by Arthur Cantor Films:
1501 Broadway, Suite 403
New York, NY 10036
(800) 237-3801
(212) 391-2650
Angels in America and the Robert Wilson piece are not available on video
(I think)

Good luck!

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000