Re: query; distribution for Man Ray films

Thu, 2 Apr 1998 20:17:00 -0500 (EST)

It doesn't matter to me who distributes a film. I just need to find out
*who* distributes it, their address, and *what* it costs. This means
listing the title in standard reference tools like _Video Source Book_ or
_Bowker's Complete Video Guide_. These are like "videos-in-print" and if
more distributors listed their titles there, librarians wouldn't spend so
much time on listservs like this one asking: " Does anyone know where I
can buy such-and-such a video? I've checked all the standard resources,
but it's not listed there."

And post your information to Videonews once you have a distributor...I'll
probably buy all of them.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu