Re: Special Care

Linda K. Harris (imslkh@selway.umt.edu)
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 16:14:14 -0700

I recently phoned Centre Communications in Boulder (303) 444-1166. They
now have Clearview in Chicago, IL distribute most of their material.
Their # is 800-253-2788. Hope this helps.

At 11:32 AM 3/31/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Several years ago we subdistributed a film called SPECIAL CARE; the
>primary distributor from who we purchased copies for resale was Centre
>Communications in Boulder. A customer who purchased the video from us
>would like to get another copy, but I can't seem to find any information
>on the Web or otherwise about Centre. Does anyone know if they are still
>in business, and if so, where are they? Or do you know if that
>particular title may be in distribution with another company?
>
>Carolyn Baxley

Linda Harris
Media Circulation Coordinator Phone: (406) 243-2859
Instructional Media Services FAX: (406) 243-4067
Social Science 126 E-mail:
imslkh@selway.umt.edu
University of Montana
Missoula MT 59812