Re: Video Catalog

Sally Wellman (swellman@pelican.state.lib.la.us)
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 14:41:41 -0600

We buy from Weston Woods regularly. The quality of their own productions
is excellent. We generally purchase multiple copies of titles because the
children's librarians in the state use them regularly. Most of their
titles are available in 16mm as well. (We have many public libraries in
the state that use 16mm for story hours.)

At 10:53 AM 3/31/98 -0800, you wrote:
>I just got their Spring '98 catalog in the mail last week. Here's their
>address and phone # according to the letter that accompanied the catalog:
> Weston Woods Studios / PO Box 2193 / Norwalk, CT 06852-2193
> 1 800 243-5020
> fax (203) 845-0498
>Their videos are very popular with the children's librarians at the
>libraries in our system.
>

>At 10:31 AM 3/31/98 -0800, you wrote:
>>
>>Hi everyone! I'm looking for catalog information on a company called
>>Weston Woods. Apparently, they sell videos that tie in with children's
>>literature. An address or phone number would really help. Thanks!
>>Tracy Kulwicki
>>Toledo-Lucas County Public Library

Sally S. Wellman
Asst. Coordinator, Special Services