Re: bar code placement

Michelle Wyatt (MRWYATT@NSTCC.CC.TN.US)
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 09:17:36 -0400 (EDT)

Michael,

I work at a small community college library and we have been automated for
about two years. For our videos we place the barcode on the video, on the
label section. And for our Music cd's we place the barcode on the jewel case
then we write the barcode number on the cd on the "front" (the side that has
the "info" on it) with a fine-line permanent marker. This way the cd itself
can still be identified with the library, and it doesnt affect how the cd
plays.

Hope this helps,

Michelle