Re: subject search

Mon, 30 Mar 1998 12:45:22 -0800 (PST)

I sort of like:

Title: A personal journey with Martin Scorsese through American
movies [videorecording] / a BFI TV production for
Channel 4 in association with Miramax Films.
Santa Monica, CA : Voyager Company, 1995.
2 videodics (225 min.) : sd., col. and b&w ; 12 in.

Featuring a wealth of extracts from famous and infamous
American movies, Scorsese offers a provocative
multifaceted portrait of Hollywood film
directors as he charts a comprehensive course through
the rich history of the American cinema.

Available from Facets.

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000