Re: RHINOCEROS

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 12:13:11 -0500

Eileen -

Last September when I was looking for this same "Rhinoceros" film, Jessica
at Kino answered my query, too. I followed her suggestion about contacting
Video Oyster and learned from Norman that he could sell me a used video for
$900 or rent me one for $90. My requester then decided not to bother with it.

Marilyn Huntley

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
At 08:03 AM 3/18/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Good morning! Looking for a distributor for "Rhinoceros," directed by Tom
>O,Horgan, rel. 1973 with Zero Mostel. I know it was distributed by Films
>Inc., looking for a vhs source. Thank you, Eileen
>
>Eileen Tierney
>Univ. of Rhode Island
>Library, Media Resources Center
>15 Lippitt Rd.
>Kingston, RI 02881
>etierney@uriacc.uri.edu
>401-874-4267

Marilyn B. Huntley, Audiovisual Assistant; Audiovisual Classroom Services,
408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu