Re: VRT Notable Videos for Adults!!!

Becky Albitz (r2a@psulias.psu.edu)
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 09:35:38 -0500

Actually, we define "adult" as approximately 16 or older. This list is
meant to be a compliment to the Carnegie Award (videos for young children)
and the Selected Films and Videos for Young Adults best lists, both of
which are currently awarded through ALA.

While professional development videos may fall under "how-tos" we are
interested in a broad array of titles. Take a look at the criteria list,
which better defines the catagories we are considering.

Thanks,
Becky