Re: needing suggestions on middle east videos

Fri, 13 Mar 1998 14:52:46 -0800 (PST)

Send an email message to: listproc@library.berkeley.edu
Leave the SUBJECT line blank
In body of message type: unsubscribe videolib <your first name, last
name>

Let me know if you have problems.

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000