Re: needing suggestions on middle east videos

Claudia (cvisnich@COMMUNIQUE.NET)
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 15:58:23 -0800

Hello, Can someone tell me how to get off this list. my mom gave me her
computer. She will be out of the country for abou 2 years. She said I
can take this list off. Please tell me how to do it.
Thanks Kelly.