Re: "Eye of the Storm" source

Susan Albrecht (albrechs@wabash.edu)
Fri, 13 Mar 1998 10:48:26 -0500 (EST)

Hi, Daniel. This is a WONDERFUL video, and I knew when I saw your question that I
had just seen it listed in a catalog recently. The problem in locating it is that
over the years it has gone by two different names, Eye of the Storm and A Class
Divided. (I think it was originally Eye of the Storm, and then an update was done
when Jane Elliott's students had a reunion, which Frontline called A Class Divided.)

It's in the most recent PBS Video catalog under A Class Divided. Item no. is
FRON-309K-S8SH, and the price is $200. Their number is 800-344-3337.

Hope this helps!

Susan

> Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 14:44:29 -0800
> From: Daniel Bickley <dbickley@uclink.berkeley.edu>
> Subject: "Eye of the Storm" source
> To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>

> I'm looking for a video purchase source for the classic documentary, "Eye
> of the Storm." Does anyone know who distributes this now?
>
> Thanks in advance for any help.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Daniel Bickley
>

> Daniel Bickley
> University of California Extension
> Center for Media and Independent Learning
> 2000 Center Street, Fourth Floor
> Berkeley, CA 94704
> 510-642-1340; fax 510-643-9271
> dbickley@uclink.berkeley.edu
> http://www-cmil.unex.berkeley.edu/media/

Susan Albrecht
Library Acquisitions/Media Center Asst.
Wabash College Lilly Library
Crawfordsville, IN
albrechs@wabash.edu
***"Changes aren't permanent, but change is."--Geddy Lee***