Re: NEVER SAY DIE & THE BUTT STOPS HERE video search

Henry K Mattoon (hkm@crl.com)
Thu, 12 Mar 1998 12:09:51 -0800 (PST)

Rhonda,

I can't find a source for either piece, but if you possibly know what
program on ABC these two docs were broadcast, or of they were
individually-titled broadcasts, or maybe even a closer approxmiate date
if the former (like a month), I may be able to help.

Otherwise, I'd recommend that you contact ABC directly for availability /
purchase info. Here are some numbers for archivists/news doc people
at ABC [which I have found to be much more helpful than just going
through their public distribution/information channels].

ABC News (information & archives) - Washington, DC 202/222.7430
or 202/222.7433

ABC News : 20th Century Project - New York 212/456.5064
or 212/456.5061

ABC News archives (Joel Kanoff - New York 212/456.4211

[I'd recommend this last source very highly]

If you need any more information, you can contact me directly, off-list.

Best,

Henry

Henry K. Mattoon
National Moving Image Database