Re: needing suggestions on middle east videos

Rhonda Rosen (rrosen@popmail.lmu.edu)
Thu, 05 Mar 1998 16:11:43

Sue -
you may remember that i just asked you yesterday (or the day before) to
preview 4 films..."Women in the Arab World" was one of those titles!!!
thanks, and we look forward to previewing them...

rhonda