re: Duchess of Malfi

Karen E. Sayer (ksayer@umich.edu)
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 17:16:10 -0500

Melissa, you also have two happy faculty members (and me) at the Univ. of
Michigan. I've been wanting to replace our damaged copy of this title for
years! Thanks so much for the info. - Karen

>Nell (and others),
>
>The DUCHESS OF MALFI recently resurfaced in a Films for the Humanities
>brochure we received. You will probably want to call them to check
>production information, if important to you, but it sounded like the old
>Time-Life item.
>
>Films for the Humanities, PO Box 2053, Princeton NJ 08543-2053
>Phone: 800-257-5126
>FAX: 609-275-3767
>
>Good luck!

>Melissa L. Mann Email: mlmann@email.unc.edu
>Circulation/Reserve Supervisor Phone: (919) 962-2559
>Nonprint Materials Collection FAX: (919) 962-0484
>University of North Carolina
>Chapel Hill, NC 27514
>

>On Tue, 3 Mar 1998, Nell wrote:
>> We are looking for purchase source for a video version of John Webster's
>> play, The Duchess of Malfi. We've tried several vendors and reference
>> sources. There is an old 1976 BBC version which had been distributed by
>> Time-Life but our sources indicate it is out-of-stock with no expected
>> replacement date. This or any other version would suit our needs. As
>> always, any assistance with this search is appreciated!!

Karen Sayer Voice: (313) 763-3758
Head, Film and Video Library FAX: (313) 764-6849
The University of Michigan E-mail: ksayer@umich.edu
Room 2178 Shapiro
919 South University Ave.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1185