re: Duchess of Malfi

Melissa Mann (mlmann@email.unc.edu)
Tue, 3 Mar 1998 14:12:33 +0500 (EST)

Nell (and others),

The DUCHESS OF MALFI recently resurfaced in a Films for the Humanities
brochure we received. You will probably want to call them to check
production information, if important to you, but it sounded like the old
Time-Life item.

Films for the Humanities, PO Box 2053, Princeton NJ 08543-2053
Phone: 800-257-5126
FAX: 609-275-3767

Good luck!

Melissa L. Mann Email: mlmann@email.unc.edu
Circulation/Reserve Supervisor Phone: (919) 962-2559
Nonprint Materials Collection FAX: (919) 962-0484
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC 27514