Re: "The Rising Stock of Digital Images"

Fri, 27 Feb 1998 15:53:57 -0800 (PST)

The UCB media center's Distributor site has a handful of stock footage
houses listed, but the article you've cited, Ed, talks about a broader
swath of image stuff... May be cool to add digital image houses to the
list? You wanna compile the list? I'll append it if you do.

Cheers!

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000