Re: PHYSICAL THERAPY AND OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY VIDEOTAPES

Perry Como (pdassoc@servtech.com)
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 17:10:15 -0500

My name is Perry Como and I am the president of Program Development Associates. My
company specialized in the production and distribution of videos related to
disabilities. We have a catalog with over 100 resources mostly videos whcih at
least some of them would be valuable to OT/PT's. Our web site is www.pdassoc.com.

--
Perry D. Como
Program Development Associates