Re: Selling Murder...

Perry Como (
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 17:01:56 -0500

Good Luck! I am a distributor of videos related to disabilities and have
over 100 resources related to disabilities ( I have tried to
get distribution rights to Selling Murder for the US. After much
investigation I finally located the producer and distributor in England but
was still unable to obtain distribution rights. That was about a year ago.
Since that time I have secured the rights to a similar video that deals with
the same subject. Please contact me if you want more information regarding
this subject.

Ann Fuller wrote:

> Seeking help in locating a distributor for the following video...
> Any help is really appreciated.
> Video: Selling Murder: The Killing Films of the Third Reich (Without Walls
> Series) Written by Michael Burleigh and Directed by Joanna Mack.
> I believe it was done by a Domino Films in London, but am looking for an
> American distributor if there is one.
> Thanks,
> Ann Fuller
> Ann O'Brien Fuller
> Head of Media Services
> Armstrong Atlantic State University
> 11935 Abercorn Street
> Savannah, GA 31419
> (912) 927-5334/5335

Perry D. Como
Program Development Associates
5620 Business Ave., Suite B
Cicero, NY  13039-9576
315-452-0643 Phone
315-452-0710 Fax
Ideas, training and solutions for todays disability professionals