Re: Selling Murder...

Perry Como (pdassoc@servtech.com)
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 17:01:56 -0500

Good Luck! I am a distributor of videos related to disabilities and have
over 100 resources related to disabilities (www.pdassoc.com.) I have tried to
get distribution rights to Selling Murder for the US. After much
investigation I finally located the producer and distributor in England but
was still unable to obtain distribution rights. That was about a year ago.
Since that time I have secured the rights to a similar video that deals with
the same subject. Please contact me if you want more information regarding
this subject.

--
Perry D. Como
Program Development Associates