Re: PHYSICAL THERAPY AND OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY VIDEOTAPES

Judy Jones (JONESJM@libraryserver.lib.csus.edu)
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 12:06:52 PST8PDT

Please post to list. We are interested also. Thanks.
judyjones@csus.edu

Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 11:12:39 -0800
From: ofiarad@saccaa.sunyacc.edu (Dave Ofiara, Adirondack Community College)
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: PHYSICAL THERAPY AND OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY VIDEOTAPES

Hi:
Does anyone have any sources for videotapes in the physical therapy and
occupational therapy areas. I am looking to start up a collection of video
materials for a community college that is just starting up a pt and ot program.
I am looking for particularly good recent (last 5 years) titles and sources.
The names, addresses, phone numbers, and or websites of companies that
specialize or sell ot and pt videotapes would be great. Please post responses
to the list or send to my personal e-mail account.

Thanks,
Dave Ofiara
Media Services Librarian
Adirondack Community College