Re: Audio cassette check-out policy

Cathleen Cummings, Media Coordinator - SRJC (ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu)
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 15:59:34 -0800

At 07:48 AM 2/13/98 -0800, Gail wrote:
>Hello videolibbers,
>
>I am drafting guidelines to permit students to check out our audio cassettes,

Audio cassettes can be checked-out by students or faculty with
overdue fines the same as books. Most are set for a 2 week check-out but
some lectures that are specifically tied to a class are for a 1 week
check-out. All audiocassettes, CD's, software are checked-out thru us,
Media Services, but we are within the Library. We also have some
audiocassettes that are placed here for students to listen to (mostly ESL)
that cannot be checked-out of the library.

Cathleen Cummings
Media Coordinator, Santa Rosa Junior College
1501 Mendocino Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA- USA 95401
ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu