Re: Looking for "Plagues"

Judy Jones (JONESJM@libraryserver.lib.csus.edu)
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 12:19:19 PST8PDT

Also, last week, on PBS American Experience, "Influenza 1918" if this
would be of any help. also last week on NOVA, "the Brain Eaters"
Mad Cow disease.

Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 10:48:21 -0800
From: Jim Scholtz <jscholtz@sdln.net>
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: Looking for "Plagues"

Hi Sue, You might try contacting WGBH Educational Video direct, P.O. Box
2284, South Burlington, VT 05407-2284. (800) 255-9424 for information on
your titles. There is also a new NOVA program out called Ebola: the
Plague Fighters (1996)
which may deal wwith the topic on a more timely basis. Jim Scholtz,
yankton community library.