Re: Revenge of the Nerds

Becky Tatar (bltata@aurora.lib.il.us)
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 11:22:40 -0800

At 04:05 PM 2/15/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi there Videolibbers - I have a patron who is looking for a video on
>computers called "Revenge of the Nerds." She though she say it on a
>Phoenix, AZ PBS station while traveling. I've only checked Bowker's
>Complete Video Directory and not had time to check any other sources, but
>thought I'd try you folks while I happen to be e-mailing others. Thanks
>for any help. Jim Scholtz.

I remember seeing <Triumph of the Nerds>, a history of the people involved
with personal computers since the 1970s, such as Gates, Jobs, etc., from
someplace like PBS Home Video, or Wellspring Media, or the Video Preview
Collection of the National Fulfillment Center in Santa Monica, CA. However,
in checking the current catalogs, I couldn't find this title listed. I
think it sold for something like $79 for a 3 tape series. I did see it on
TV, and thought it was very good. Hope this gives you some leads!

Becky Tatar
Unit Head, Periodicals/Audio-Visual
Aurora Public Library
1 E. Benton Street